How to Use Arcelik Hair Curler? Care and Cleaning Instructions ..
Controls and parts
1- Cold end
2- Tongs (19 mm)
4- Tong opening lever
5- LCD display
6- Temperature adjustment button +
7- Temperature adjustment knob –
8- Rotating articulated electric cable
9- On / Off button
10- Ion emitting pin
11- Ion symbol
(Ion is functional in all settings)
12- Lock icon
13- Temperature bar
Power supply: 220-240V ~, 50Hz
This appliance is intended for home use only and for curling hair.
Not suitable for professional use.
Hair Structure and Temperature Settings
The device allows you to make independent temperature settings. Depending on the structure of the hair, we recommend the following settings:
- For fine, porous, colored, colored hair: 150 ° C
- For normal hair: 160 ° C to 170 ° C
- For strong, resistant and coarse hair: 180 ° C
The device will operate in stop mode when plugged in or turned off. In this mode, “000” is displayed on the LCD screen (5) without any illumination.
- Default setting temperature: 160 ° C
If the plug is still plugged in when the appliance is switched off, it remembers the last setting.
The segment bar appears on the LCD (5) to indicate heating or cooling.
- As the device is heated, there is a movement from one segment to four segments.
- As the device is cooled, there is a movement from four segments to one segment.
- The blue light flashes until the preset temperature is reached.
- If no button is pressed for 5 seconds, the device operates in “Lock mode”.
Pressing the heating setting button “+” (6) for 2 seconds immediately warms the device to the highest temperature setting (180 ° C).
The temperature can be set to one of 4 levels from 150 ° C to 180 ° C using the temperature adjustment knobs “+” (6) or “-” (7).
Press and hold the On / Off button (9) for 2 seconds to turn on the device. The LCD illuminator lights in blue.
Adjust the temperature by pressing the temperature adjustment knobs “+” (6) or “-” (7). Temperature adjustment knob “-” (7) decreases the temperature in 10 ° C increments, and “+” (6) increases the temperature in 10 ° C increments.
When the device reaches the set temperature, a signal sounds that the device is ready for use.
Locking of temperature control
- The set temperature level is automatically locked after 5 seconds and the temperature cannot be changed during operation. The lock symbol (12) appears next to the temperature in the display (5).
- To remove the temperature lock, press and hold the heating setting button düğ – ”(7) for 2 seconds. The icon (12) on the display (5) disappears.
- After switching on the temperature lock, a new temperature level can be selected or the device can be switched off with the On / Off button (9).
- Plug in the power cord (8).
- Press and hold the On / Off button (9) for 2 seconds to turn on the device. The LCD illuminator lights in blue.
- Set the desired temperature by pressing the ayar + ”(6) or“ – ”(7) temperature control knobs. Temperature adjustment knob “-” (7) decreases the temperature in 10 ° C increments, and “+” (6) increases the temperature in 10 ° C increments.
- WARNING: Do not touch it because the tongs are too hot.
- Use a comb or brush to remove a tuft of approximately 3 cm.
- Press the tongs (4) and place a tuft of hair in the clip (3) and release the tongs (4) to secure the end of the tuft.
- Wrap the hair tuft around the tip 2 towards your head. After 5 to 10 seconds, open the clip (3) and pull the tongs (2) out of your hair.
- Repeat this step by step.
- Kullandıktan sonra, Açma/Kapama düğmesine (9) 2 saniye basılı tutarak cihazı kapatın. LCD ışığı söner.
- Elektrik fişini (8) çekin
Cleaning and maintenance
- Switch off and unplug the appliance (8).
- Allow the appliance to cool completely. The appliance may have overheated and may take up to 45 minutes to cool down.
- Only clean the device with a soft, damp cloth.
WARNING: Never use gasoline, solvent, abrasive cleaners, metal objects, or scrub brushes to clean the device.
WARNING: Never immerse the device or power cord in water or other liquids.
WARNING: After cleaning, dry all parts with a soft towel before using the appliance.
If you do not intend to use the appliance for a long time, please store it carefully.
- Unplug the appliance and allow it to cool completely before lifting it.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Always keep the appliance out of the reach of children.
Model: K 5178 SM