(Solution) Page Builder – WordPress 5.5 Update Problem
WordPress 5.5 has come with great updates. After updating it, I was delighted to see its positive effects. But I also experienced a problem that many people using the page builder plugin have. Menus and sidebars disappeared and I encountered an error in the post, page layout part. I also share the solution with you.
Hiding menus and sidebars
Error encountered in Post and Page editing
Failed to initialize plugin: mtheme_button
- It is possible to solve this problem by performing adaptation procedures.
- First of all, you should make sure that your theme has been updated for the WordPress 5.5 version. If your theme is not up to date, I recommend you to update it insistently. Now let’s get to page builder error;
- When you open the WordPress – Start Page, you will probably see the plugin update warnings like the one below.
This theme recommends the following plugins: Enable jQuery Migrate Helper and Smash Balloon Instagram Feed.The following required plugins are currently inactive: iMaginem Events r9 and iMaginem iMaginem Food Creator r3.The following recommended plugin is currently inactive: Contact Form 7.There is an update available for: Contact Form 7. The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Slider Revolution, Tamarind Demo Importer, iMaginem Core and iMaginem Widget Set r14.Begin installing plugins | Begin updating plugins | Begin activating plugins | Dismiss this notice
- The problem will be resolved if you install and activate the jQuery Migrate Helper plugin.
- And update the other specified add-ons to be compatible with the theme.
And everything is so, you will see that your site will look old. By sharing your experiences with other users in the comments section, you can let others benefit.