Usb Keyboard, Mouse etc. Driver Not Installed / Failed Error Solution?
* First of all, your computer / laptop is connected to the internet. (As a result of the process may spend a very small amount of data. (So you can even connect via mobile)
* Just in case you have downloaded your usb drive, you will use it when your job falls.
- Right-click on the My Computer icon on the desktop and click “Manage”.
- Select “Device Manager den from the left menu.
- All usb connections can be seen under Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Usb connection is not recognized keyboard and mouse will also appear with an exclamation mark.
- Just click the right mouse button on the usb connections under the title name that I mentioned before and say sağ Remove ”. do not check if the kaldır remove driver ”box appears.
- Right-click Seri Universal Serial Bus Controllers ”and click”
- Scan for Hardware Changes.
- If your keyboard and mouse are plugged in, it will check and download all software over the internet. Your problem will be solved.
If not, try;
Run the downloaded driver software and select seçerek Remove ”to remove the Usb driver software. And perform the same operations as above.